Ok, so it wasn't the whole weekend, but it was SO enjoyable. On Friday, we went up to Logan which is about 1 hour from where we live, to stay with my parents for the night. Why? Well, two reasons really.....The first was that we were going to go to my nieces baptism the next morning and if we rode with my parents we wouldn't have to leave as early and I wouldn't have to drive alone in a possible storm. The second reason being that Andrew went to the doctor for the first time since we have been married and tested positive for influenza A, so he was VERY sick and we didn't want to get it! But the whole reason for this post is because I was reminded that the kids really get away with a lot more when we are visiting grandma and grandpa and they end up doing stuff that I would never let slide here at home. I hope that everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I did!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Weekend at Grandma and Grandpas!
Posted by
The Hart Family
at
10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa's house is always fun. I havne't seen your parents in such a long time. I hope they're doing well. Looks like you had a great time!!!
Hello, this is ashley from cutestblogontheblock, sorry i'm just getting back with you, but nice job on getting the background to work by yourself! It looks cute!
Thanks,
Ashley
Post a Comment