Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School!

Ammon has been so excited to start school again since I went and registered him back in July! He has the same teacher this year which is a REALLY good thing. He is attending the Terrace School of Music, and so along with their academic curriculum, they also incorporate music into most of their teaching as well. He will get to get acquainted with all sorts of musical instruments, get to use their computers, and learn new songs that go with what they are learning each couple of weeks! He is LOVING it and it gives me some time to just be with Abbey. I love this time of year.



3 comments:

The Brann's said...

He's so cute. I'm glad that both of my kids will finally get going to some kind of school this year. It will be SO nice to have sometime to myself!!!

The Brann's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karrie Green said...

Your background is so cute I am going to be really tempted to copy you!!!